The mobility of teachers and students at the Faculty of Philosophy takes place with the support of international mobility programs (ERASMUS +, CEEPUS), through bilateral university agreements, as well as through financial support from the Faculty of Philosophy. Mobility includes a study stay at a foreign university, participation in international scientific events (conferences, summer schools, congresses, etc.), as well as stays related to scientific research work. The benefits of international mobility are manifold, both for the faculty as a whole through the introduction of new trends and approaches in teaching and study programs, and at the individual level for members of the academic community (students and professors), by expanding the network of professional contacts and associates.
The mobility of teachers and students through the Erzmus + program is extremely important for the internationalization of teaching and scientific activities at the faculty. As of the end of the 2019/20 academic year, the Faculty of Philosophy has a total of 101 active Erasmus agreements with European universities. Outgoing and incoming mobility of teachers and students through the Erasmus + program is increasing every year. Of note is the visible increase in Erasmus + incoming mobility at the Faculty of Philosophy, both by professors from abroad and by students studying abroad, who decide to spend one semester of their studies at the Faculty of Philosophy.
The mobility and cooperation of teachers and students in all three cycles of study is enabled through participation in the multilateral program for university exchange in Central Europe – CEEPUS (CEEPUS – Central European Exchange Program for University Studies). Within the CEEPUS program, the Faculty of Philosophy is a member of six networks, as follows:
- Archeoped (CIII-SI-0113-13-1920 ARHEOPED) at the Institute of Art History and Archeology
- Common History of Central Europe (CIII-SK-1315-03-2021 Shared History of Central Europe) at the Institute of History
- Pedagogy and Andragogy in Central Europe (CIII-SI-0906-05-1920 Pedagogy and Andragogy in Central Europe – PACE) at the Institute of Pedagogy
- Philosophy and Interdisciplinarity (CIII-HR-1107-04-1920 Philosophy and Interdisciplinarity) at the Institute of Philosophy
- Bioethics (CIII-AT-0502-11-2021 Bioethics) at the Institute of Philosophy and
- Central European Network for Social Work and Social Policy (CIII-MK-1409-01-1920 Central European Social Policy and Social Work Network – CESPASWON ) at the Institute for Social Work and Social Policy. It should be noted that the Faculty of Philosophy is the coordinator of the CESPASVON network, ie the only higher education institution in the country that has the role of coordinator within the CEEPUS academic program.